Monday, December 15, 2008

Our Newest Addition


This is Tigger.

We got him on Saturday! The boys are absolutely in love with him. Eclair loves him too but Reese on the other hand is getting there.

Alot of you know I have never liked cats well.... My neighbor Jenn got two of the lil rascals as kittens and I have fell in love so now we have one.
We now have 2 dogs, a cat, a hamster and a fish tank. The fish tank is in the making! It will be all ready for some fish next week! Josh is so excited! This is his little project. Well I am going to end here and get some more cleaning done!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is adorable; and by the way I still got my purple fur do not wear it much it has had it. I have a new one just with the fur on top. You know me purple is my thing. Love you guys Tee

shauna said...

awww! He's so cute!!! I wish Jeremy would let me have a cat, I just love em, but it's just not gonna happen. Sounds like you've got the Mustin family zoo started. I'm sure the boys love having all the pets around.