Thursday, December 11, 2008

It's been a while I know...

Man oh man. You guys need to kick me in the back side and make me blog more. There is always so much to say but finding the time. What was that! I said TIME! HAHA

Anyways I am so excited for CHRISTmas! All the decor is out and the boys and I have been doing crafts at home! We made pine cone trees the other day and today we are making ornaments with flour and stuff!! I will post pics real soon I promise!

We have been real busy with the holidays around the corner! We have a party Saturday for the young adults at church and we are excited! We all go to the Copelands and play white elephant and its a blast! ;) I am making a new recipe out of the new Festive cookbook from Pampered Chef! I am excited about it!

We have decided we would go home to AL the weekend before. It will be a fast trip though. We have our Church Christmas Party next Friday then we'll go home Saturday morning to do Christmas with my family then Sunday we will be with Josh's mom!

Today at preschool the kids made the cutest shirts ever! For the head of the reindeer they used one foot and the ears they used their hands, then we painted them! I came home and made one for Jayce. We made Genesis one too and her shirt also says Silent Night... YEA right! LOL

I have been going through alot lately also! Pray for me please! It's kind of an unspoken!

We are trying to get Jadon POTTY TRAINED for the billionth time. He doesnt pee in his pants at all anymore. Just to get the poop down! ;)

Well I will close this here but I am sure I'll blog again tomorrow! The ornaments are ready to be painted! ;)

No comments: