Monday, November 17, 2008

TAGGED

~6 things about me~

1. I love to scrapbook!! Both boys have a few books each but here is the kicker! This past year with the new business and baby I haven't been able to keep up! I am probably about 6 mos behind or more in each of their books! I need to look myself up a few days and catch up!

2. It drives me crazy last minute planning. Well I guess more so now then it used too. I mean I tell Josh give me all your Christmas party dates for work so I don't book Pampered Chef shows on those days and do you think I have them yet!? NO!!

3. I used to be like OCD about a clean house. I mean I am still half that but wish I were more like I used to be. But I tell you with Genesis and my brother living here it is just so hectic and busy all the time!

4. When we were in Misawa I was so ready to come home! But now that we are back stateside I think about have big of a STUPID choice that was!

5. Even I go to bed at 9pm every night I am still extremely tired the next morning so why not stay up til midnight! LOL

6. Before Josh joined the military I didnt do as much cooking. It was mostly box and fast stuff! But now that I cook all the time giving me a box meal makes me sick to my stomach!

Well, pretty much everyone has done one of these recently, so I won't tag six people. Just two:

Shauna
Jillian

1 comment:

Arlene said...

Now that we are used to real food and home cooking, boxed stuff makes me start to feel sick, too, lol. :P

I hope the deck is coming along nicely; maybe you can post some pics of your house when it's all done! :o)