Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Can't wait

I told Josh once I had a good month with my shows I would get my brother to expand our back deck! Well it's here and its getting done this weekend!! YAY! Me and my brother went today to Lowe's to buy the wood since on Veteran's Day we could get an extra 10% off!

Jayce is too funny lately! Every since we went to MI he has a serious kick of Power Rangers! Thanks to Nate! Well he tells everyone everyday that he is having a Power Ranger party and to come! Hello its 4 months away! But with that being said I cant believe my baby will be 5 YEARS OLD!! It is so hard to believe!

I have to also tell everyone what my sweetheart did! I have been so stressed and warn out the past few weeks! It is hard taking in a baby and my brother that I wasn't actually prepared for! Last night he brought me a flower home and the sweetest card ever! It melts my heart that through everything my hubby never gets ill or tired with me!

We are going home this year for Thanksgiving! We will be there for at least 4 days! We have a big meal twice in one day! Yummy!

I wil end this blog here so I can watch the BIGGEST LOSER!!

1 comment:

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

yeah, on being able to expand the back deck! :D

What a great hubby to be attentive to your needs! :D

Woohoo on being able to go home at THanksgiving! :D