Saturday, November 8, 2008

Don't have a title HAHA

So I had no idea what to label this but oh well here we go.

My week has been alright. I did have 2 show cancellations which I wasn't happy about but my show today is on its way to 1000.00 so that makes me HAPPY ;)!

On Friday we went to the Indian POW WOW with Jadon's preschool. It was pretty neat to watch. We let Jayce stay out of school to go.

My brother has been getting a little more painting done around the house and it is looking good. We are still hoping to have to deck out back expanded and roofed this month too! That is for my honey! Because we love grilling but it is not so fun when its raining! I am also buying him a smoker when I get paid that he has been eyeing for quite sometime! We love a good smoked turkey and ribs especially with the holidays rolling around the corner!

We went tonight to watch our neighbors boys play football and it was so much fun! Then afterwards they invited us for dinner. She made this onion soup with cheese in it that was to DIE for I'm telling you! And the Amish friendship bread was awesome which she gave me a starter for that I will be making! YUM-O! The kids all played, Josh and Mr. Warry (His name is Larry but that is what Jadon & Jayce call him lol) watched football, and me and Jenn just chatted and even managed overcooking a batch of cookies standing by the stove!

It is so nice to have good neighbors! One's you love and can trust!

Well it is getting late and we have church in the morning so I better run!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Way to go with PC!!! Thats great!

Is your brother painting your whole house?? If so, you'll have to post pics!