Thursday, October 30, 2008

The finished ARK with a little more updating


So the ark is finished! It is so cute! I will post more pics later with Jayce dressed as Noah and Jadon a little sheep. Genesis was going to be a monkey but she has visitation with her mom. ;(


I took dinner to Josh at work tonight. Well not just him then entire swing shift! I made chicken spaghetti, green bean wraps, garlic bread, strawberry cheesecake trifle and pecan tassies! There was not a lick left! They loved it all!


Then I made a lovely visit to the ER! We are going out of town tomorrow and I haven't been feeling 100% and found out I have a UTI! So just pray I get over it soon! I do have a pampered chef show in AL on Saturday night!


I'm excited about taking the boys to the Fall Festival tomorrow night! We will get to be with the Catledges that we meet in Japan and I just love the fellowship with them!


Well I am better get to cleaning and packing!


1 comment:

Arlene said...

Aww, it did turn out cute! You guys did a great job on it -- can you imagine how Noah must have felt after working on his for 120 years?! LOL!

I'm sorry to hear about that UTI -- ugh! I hope you get to feeling better soon, girl! :o) *hugs*