Monday, October 27, 2008

My last week to be half lazy

Ahhhh man!! HAHA!

I am sitting here getting all my host packets ready for my November shows! Oh and I booked another cooking show tonight for November!!! So now I am OFFICIALLY not booking anymore unless its a catalog show for November.

I have a total of 8 cooking shows, 1 booth, and 7 catalog shows for November. Geez... I never imagined my business would take off like this. Which all of this is great because it is a sell a thon month where I can earn our Spring products for free! WOOHOO!

I am excited for November 3. We are having a national sales meeting day and we find out what the January specials are going to be! I have been told they are the best specials for the entire year! Maybe I will get a booked calendar for that too!

Pampered Chef has really paid off alot for me! After November I will be getting a 2% raise! YAY!!

We even have an awesome recruiting special right now to start your business for less than $60!! How awesome is that!! I do have one consultant under me right now but I would love to have more! I am excited about what pampered chef has in store for our future!

It has really helped us alot especially with extra things! Like with my check next month I am buying all the materials needed to get the deck expanded outside and enclosed for my honey! ;)

Well I hope everyone is having a good start of the week and I'll be updating you throughout my month of November.

PS My sales goal for November is $5000!

1 comment:

Arlene said...

Good job, woman! You are doing great work!!! :o) Enjoy your last week of laziness, lol!