Monday, October 20, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook 10/20/08

~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
FOR TODAY (October 20, 2008)...
Outside My Window... Looks very peaceful
I am thinking... where oh where did my camera go!
I am thankful for... my family and friends
From the kitchen... I am making some enxhiladas for dinner tonight
I am wearing...a shirt and pants
I am creating... my boys scrapbooks that I am behind in
I am going... to get my brother from work in a bit
I am reading... my bible and recipe books
I am hoping... I find my camera today
I am hearing... birds chirping and Genesis cooing
Around the house... needs a little picking up
One of my favorite things... is sitting around with girlfriends and just having a good time
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: ummm... church... Getting my Partylite Stuff in and sorting it... going to Jenn's partylite party Saturday morning....Going to Josh's class reunion Saturday night in Alabama.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...

Jadon and Genesis with the fireman at Fire Safety week!

~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
If you would like to participate in this go to http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Yum, enchiladas!

I'm more behind than you are in scrapbooking so no worries! :D

Awww, I love hearing coos!!

Love the pic!

have fun at the reunion! :D
Sherry