Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Ahhhh.....sitting down listening to rain...

Well I should be getting in bed. But boy do I hate going to bed without having my honey to snuggle with!! He started mids today and the boys aren't liking this schedule at all! But I know it will take some getting used to.

Me and my brother are starting to go to the gym at 5am in the morning while all the kids are down!! I am very excited! I lost alot of weight last year and was very happy! Before Josh left I had to be put on meds for my heart palpatations and anxiety. Well a side affect is....was you guessed it WEIGHT GAIN!! ERRR... But in Misawa I had plenty of friends to walk with and I mean MILES!! (thanks Arleney poo) and to others. But I know she reads this. I need to friend encouragement but I think it will be even better with my bro! He has gained alot of weight to considering about 3 years ago he was all muscle and no fat. So pray that this will work out for me. We are also going to turbo jam in the afternoon.

I have a busy weekend this weekend. I am having a Party Lite friday night (trying to help a girlfriend out). It will be her first show. So I am excited! And then I am doing a festival on Saturday and hopefully I will get alot of shows booked!

Well its 10:21pm and I better get sleep to WORK my butt off at the gym! LOL

3 comments:

Jillian said...

Hey girly girl.... I was just thinking about you earlier and wondering how you are doing. Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow night :) If I lived close by I would definitely work out with you. I need to get on the ball in that area too!!

Love you and praying for you too!

Love,
me

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Hope your party and the festival go well!

I need to get my butt back walking or something. I haven't done anything in a long time. :(

Arlene said...

Girl, I know; I hate sleeping without my hubby, too!

I miss having a walking partner; there isn't really anyone here that can walk with me. Although, one girl is fixin' to quit work and has a baby girl on the way, so... maybe after she gets settled into a good routine, I'll have another buddy. It won't be the same as walking with you and Jayce, though. :o)
Love ya, girl!