Sunday, September 28, 2008

Confused....

You know I know God has everything in his hands with Genesis. But I keep worrying about her future where she will be here or there. And it just scares me!!

My brother says things but then I wonder what he will actually go through with and I am just torn!!

I love that little girl with all my heart and Wednesday will be one month that she has been with me and my family!

Just pray please that is all ask.

Monday will finally end my crazy month with Pampered Chef. I had a total of 7 shows this month!! May not sound like alot of work but 5 of them were within the same 7 days!! And with having a newborn at home two kids and taking care of the hubby being sick its been a little crazy.

I hope everyone has an awesome week this week!

Jenny

3 comments:

shauna said...

Jen,
We are definitely praying for you and Josh with the whole issue with the baby. It is always a touchy subject when you adopt, even more so with a baby whose parents you know. I will pray for God's will and that he will give you peace with whatever he decides. Remember we can have joy with whatever the Lord sends our way!
Love ya girl!

Arlene said...

I know the Lord will work everything out according to His plan; we'll be praying for peace and for you to discern His will in all of this. *hugs*

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Praying, Jenny. I had no idea until I came on here. I think you had talked about possibly adopting but I didn't know it had come to fruition. Hugs!