Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I know I know






I need to get this blog moving more than just once a week!



But let me tell you I have been so so busy! I have had 8 Pampered Shows this week!! So that alone has been crazy!! But this month was 60% off the cookware so you can see why I was so busy!! It's not to late if you want them...you could do a catalog show!! HINT HINT ;)



Everything around here is fine though.


We went home this weekend to Alabama because I had a Pampered Chef show Friday night there and then we also had to go to my brothers wedding!! Which was so much fun!! I love my new sis n law and couldnt be happier! My mom, her sis and myself gave Michelle a surprise baby shower on Sunday and it was very enjoyable.


The boys and Genesis are all doing well. This week is my first week of having all three of them alone during the day since the Lord blessed my brother with a job. ;)



Well I have so much to get done with Pampered Chef tonight so I am going to end this one here. I have a show Friday, Saturday and next Monday.

3 comments:

Mom to the 3rd degree said...

Congrats to your family! I hope that beautiful baby is doing well. I know she is being taken care of by you!

Mom to the 3rd degree said...

Congrats to your family! I hope that beautiful baby is doing well. I know she is being taken care of by you!

Arlene said...

I'm glad everything went off without a hitch during the wedding and shower!