Thursday, September 11, 2008

Taking a minute


To tell all the ones who serve or who has served in the military thank you for all your sacrifices. My hubby is one of those that I truly respect and I am so glad he is a HERO to my family!


After a headache of battling with the base about tickets today that I reserved, we still got to take the boys to see Sesame Street Live. Thanks so much to the Rollysons! It was cute and they got a few free items that was super nice.


I am super excited about going to Biloxi this weekend. My brother is paying for me to get a massage with Michelle and after the past few weeks I have had I think I am very deserving of it! I love my brothers!


Genesis is doing good! She had her check up for 1 week and only lost 5 ounces so the doctors were very pleased. Jadon is retracting on potty training! I think its because of the baby being here but we are working on it hard! Jayce is still loving school like crazy!! And boy is he learning alot!! He had homework for the first time last night! He was so excited about it.


Well I am going to close. I am sure I will be on here to blog after my little trip this weekend!

No comments: