Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I'm so excited.... I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT.....

Tomorrow morning is the big day. My brother just called to let me know they will be inducing at 5am. I have the boys all lined up for sitters. I love watching little miracles be born into the world that God has created! Isn't he good!

We are just praying that the Lord's will be done in the whole situation! Some know the situation and I will leave it at that!

We had a good weekend though. We had our pastor's 22nd Anniversary luncheon Sunday. It was nice fellowship. Thank you so much Jillian for allowing us to spend the afternoon with you. It was so nice. Driving back to Crestview would have been crazy and the boys needed a nap so it was nice!

This blog has kind of turned into crazy amounts of stuff. But hey isn't that what blogging about updating!!!

So I made this good homemade pizza yesterday! It was a BBQ and onion one! Josh and the boys absolutely LOVED it. YUM YUMMY!!

My pampered chef is going very well. I have a total of 7 shows this month so I will be super busy!!! It will be nice to have the extra income though!

I promise I will get better at blogging more than just once a week.

2 comments:

Jillian said...

Hey girl, I am glad that ya'll could come over too. Hope that you had a nice labor day. Keep us posted on the baby news.....

Mom to the 3rd degree said...

Keep us posted! I'm praying for everyone!