Sunday, October 12, 2008

Long exhausting weekends...

They are like neverending.

We had another busy one. Friday Party Lite party...Saturday Hobo Fest and Young adults fellowship....and Sunday church.

The boys have both been battling a sickness for about a week!! Errr... Jayce is bad today though!! He is hurting from his head he says to his belly. He is sleeping on the couch tonight because we dont want him ruining the carpet in his room. Anyways tonight my bro stayed home with them so Josh and I could go to church. When we got home Jayce still had a temp. We were giving him some meds and he said Mommy make me feel better. It breaks my heart when I cant do anything. But even being as weak as he is he still said The bad guy came into my body. Then he continued to say "Call Power Rangers and have them come help me"! =) That right there just made me laugh so hard. I love my lil guys!

I'm sad though because Josh is off tomorrow and we were going to have a fun day with them and take them to ChuckEChesse. But don't look like that will be on our agenda no more.

I have a pampered chef show on Thursday. I am super excited about it!

This weekend I am busy too!! HAHA I have a party lite show to go to on Friday then on Saturday morning. Then Saturday afternoon Josh and I are leaving and heading to AL for his 10 year reunion! This should be interesting!

Well I am off to bed. Starting my second week of 445am gym time! ;)

4 comments:

Jillian said...

I am so proud of you for trying to head off to bed before midnight, lol!!!

Love ya!
j

Patty Jo said...

That's funny Jill!

I am so glad you are excited about my party!! LOL

Hope little J and J get well right away! Tell big J I am praying for the both of them!! Missed him today!! Hope you get to go to Chuckecheese!! Boohoo!!

I love how the "Power Rangers" are in need of being called!! hahaha
Tell him Jesus can do better!! :)

shauna said...

That is so cute Jen! You need to write that down and remind him of that when he gets older. It is really sad when little one's are sick though :(

Arlene said...

Phew, what a week! I hope things will slow down for your soon!

Good job and being so dedicated with those workouts; that weight will melt off in a flash, just like last time! :o)